Thursday, May 17, 2018

A simple white statement dress






shoes by GUESS: out of stock

Dress by Shein

hello everyone! as you might have noticed i am a terrible blogger and this probably has caused many to have lack of interest in my postings and cost me most of my followings on Instagram. i totally have been without high speed internet and the moving is not something to joke about ...hahah! so i wanted to share with you this little white dress that has me smiling from ear to ear, it is very simple (my style) and has just the right amount of sassiness and i am completely obsessed. The red Gucci Broadway Leather Clutch  is $ 3,200 but mine was $20 (score!!) luxury comes in all forms ...lol. the dress is from Shein which you can easily shop right on my home page, and i also loved sharing mini me on my feed so here are more photos taken by hubby ( thank you babe!)



mini me dress is from a while ago, it is out of stock but i found something similar

SHOP POST



Share:

6 comments

  1. What a gorgeous dress! I love an embroidered dress in the summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your purse, so super cute! xo, Brittany Nicole | www.theblistblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleeves on that dress are so cute! Love the bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty dress. Love that it balances white with some soft color. And your mini me is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with a simple white dress, they are perfect for every season, and can be worn to so many different occasions, love this one!

    ~xo Sheree
    poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute. Such a classic piece and definitely a score on the clutch. I'm sure you'll be able to rebuild your following over time once you gt back to post regularly -- so don't fret!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Blogger Template Created by pipdig