Sunday, June 3, 2018

10 things about me.






In honor of my birthday which is over, I decided to post ten things about myself which you my find interesting or NOT! It doesn’t really matter. So here:
1) I was born in Nigeria and spent most of my childhood.
2) Jesus is my redeemer and saved by Grace.
3) I am still in my 20’s 😀 and married to my best friend 
4) I love people and getting to know people.
5) Chocolate Ice cream is my favorite dessert.
6) I love doing restoration projects, and home designs.
7) I am obsessed with vacuuming and in my house everything has to be in order.
8) I lived in Italy throughout my teenage life and traved Europe as much as i could.
9) My kids are my life and everything else comes second.
10) blogging is the hardest thing i have ever tried.

XOXO


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

Blogger Template Created by pipdig