Friday, June 14, 2019

overalls for the win!!









It's been a while since my last post, life happened and i was lacking a bit of inspiration too just to be honest. I finally turned the big 3-0 in may which wasn't like i had imagined. My big dream birthday celebration wasn't happening but that did mean that i didn't have a good time...LOL. The family and i took a trip to the north woods and on the way i stopped to do some shopping.....Obviously!! i finally found the perfect overalls and i am so happy to share it you. The good thing about overalls is that it is comfy and looks great on anyone. I paired mine with a crop top and some pumps and i also throw a jacket on it when it go chilly (ughhh , nothing but bad weather over here). Well nothing can make an overall look bad, it is so versatile and great for all season, it is a staple needed in one's closet. Below i have linked a few overall styles hope you like it!!!







XOXO


Madelene Cream Ruffled Vegan Leather Three-Quarter Sleeve Jacket         Take It to the Stage Grey Corduroy Moto Jacket

Lend a Hand Medium Wash Distressed Denim Overalls      Eastcoast Flare Dark Wash Overalls

Sid Purple Woven Short Overalls    

         


SHOP POST







Share:

21 comments

  1. Wow, you look great rocking overalls. I have these cute ones that I got from Forever21 that I am obsessed with! I love how they can be paired with a nice blouse (for a night time look) or a casual white tee for a casual look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!!! I just got mine and it took me forever to find one I really liked 😊. Glad you found one you like 😘

      Delete
  2. I've recently been exploring a bit with overalls! I've only tried shortalls and a skirtall. I'm building up the courage to try true overalls. You look adorable in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I need to experiment some more, the idea of shorts sounds great all i have to do is find the perfect one 😂

      Delete
  3. I don't remember the last time wearing overalls. Gotta dig my closet now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should, denim never goes out of style💕

      Delete
  4. I have to say I haven't really consider overalls but you look so damn cute in them I might have to reconsider!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! You’re so sweet, i have been in love with overalls it took a while to find these but they are my new favorite 💕 i also know it would look great on you😊

      Delete
  5. These overalls are so adorable! I almost bought a pair of overall shorts the other day but ended up not getting them...kinda wish I had now!

    -madi xo | http://www.everydaywithmadirae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! You should go back for them, at least have one pair in your closet😊 thank you so much!!

      Delete
  6. Love how you styled these - so cute! I've just bought a pair of white ones. Can't wait tower them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Now i am on the hunt for a white one, just waiting for my kids to grow older so i can maintain the white 😂😂😂

      Delete
  7. Mama Maggie's kitchenJune 18, 2019 at 2:08 PM

    You look so stunning! That overall really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love overalls and happy that they are back and easier to find now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I am so happy they are back in style! 💕

      Delete
  9. Yay!! My inner 90s self is so happy these are back in style. Loved the guess ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was looking at overalls this morning, I am totally getting some! Makes me think of overall phase in late elementary school in 90s!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww these are so cute Donia! I´m so glad overalls are back in fashion! I still have a pair from like a decade ago when they were in style! Glad I didn´t give them away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you want to Buy Custom Leather Jackets USA so they are best option.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Blogger Template Created by pipdig