Sunday, June 23, 2019

My summer swimsuit picks






My swimsuit // girlymerry

We are officially getting that summer heat and i have waited for soooo long to share with you some of my favorite swimsuits this year. As a woman, there are areas of my body that has been an issue for me (don't we all?!) but as a mom i find it even more difficult to accept the reality of things ....but since turning the big 3-0 i decided to let go and just embrace and appreciate the wonderful and not to mention hard work my body has gone through by giving me two lovely babies. I most confess that i have never felt prouder of my body even though some things are hanging low ...LOL. I made a promise to myself that i would take care of my body, always set practical goals and have a positive mind frame (most challenging) because we are all different, we are also beautiful in our own way.
SOOOOO, this summer i am loving the one piece swimsuit AND the high waist swimsuit. 

ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT


The one piece swimsuit has come a LONG way! growing up i use to believe that they were made just for mom's and grandma's and as a teenager i found it to be the "ugliest thing ever!" i even vowed to never wear them ....well look at me now 😂😂 anyway what i love about a piece is that they are now a variety of styles, colors and just the right amount of exposure for mom's like me . It is now styled by people of all ages... AND great for all body types 💕💕💕. I guess we can say that the one piece taboo has been lifted !!!!! below are some cute and affordable styles.

Sexy fresh style unpadded red bottom white flower striped mesh stitching ball tassel hanging neck strap backless deep V one set bikiniFashion Sexy Fresh Style unpadded Star Print Hanging Neck Strapless Open Back One Piece Bikini

CUPSHE Women's Miss U Poppy Print Tank Top One-Piece Swimsuit Medium     


   

Sexy Black Plaid Chest Lace Cross Sexy Shoulder One Swimsuit    


Sunflower White Floral Print Strapless One-Piece Swimsuit            Heart a Flutter Black Lace One-Piece Swimsuit


HIGH WAIST SWIMSUIT


Super fan of the high waist swimsuit, it is a classic trend and very retro. Honestly i feel comfortable in a high waist swimsuit than a regular one. I have been always afraid of what people might think or say if they see me in a regular two piece, plus nothing tends to fall out and you get a nice crop top tan too...win win!. Why i love the high waist is because you can hide all the love handles, belly rolls AND it is slimming. It is also fun to miss match the bottoms and create your own unique style, here are some of my favorite picks.


padded  High-waisted hollow bikini cute fresh thin female swimsuit(No accessories)          


       Sexy fashion style black triangle pattern print tassel mesh stitching two-piece bikini   Sexy fresh style snake print mesh tassel with colored balls high waist two-piece bikini

             

       

I hope you loved these selection as i do!

XOXO

SHOP POST






Share:

9 comments

  1. These are gorgeous! i need some new summer swimwear and you definitely just gave me some inspiration!

    Kasey Ma
    www.thestylewright.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it, can’t wait to see what you get 😊

      Delete
  2. Love the list! I definitely love the swimwear your wearing. It's my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It cost just $6 bucks 💕

      Delete
  3. Really cute options! I love a good high waisted bikini! They're so cute & flattering!

    -Madi xo | http://www.everydaywithmadirae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picks ! I love the stripes and floral one-piece suit. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I'm so excited that the one-piece is in...I haven't tried a high waist because I'm convinced it will just push my flab higher up, haha. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bebe, glad you like it, the high waisted are awesome, they cover just as much as the one piece. You definitely should try them out!!!

      Delete

Instagram

Blogger Template Created by pipdig