Sunday, January 12, 2020

Winter Favorites





Happy new year!!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday celebration, for me at first it started out a little stressful but ended up coming together as I had hoped. Well , now it's basically back to school and I have selected a few of my favorites for my winter favorites and they are practically on sale. I believe that this fall we should have at least four items that are unique and essential. My first pick is ........

Combat boot - OMG, I think every woman need to have at least one pair of combat boots in their closet, it is easy to style. You literally can create that edgy look or a simple chic look.



Winter Accessories - I personally don't have a lot of these and probably should stock on...lol what I usually do is improvise with my summer accessories like my hearts and scarves just to save a few but sometimes there are some things that you just need ...or should I say 'want' like these gloves and hat that are linked below.



Sherpa- Now this is a staple that you need to have in your closet, It is as important as having a denim jacket.... am I right? it keeps you warm and cozy while still looking stylish. What I love about the sherpa is that you can combine it with a mom jeans or skirt OR throw on with your favorite dress and you're all set! and probably jazz it up with a combat boots ...😉 that's just my little opinion...well again I have selected a few sherpa that are absolutely gorgeous for the season.



Leather- hot mama! leather all the way!!! it is hot this season, leather skirts, leggings & pants are definitely needed. One little secret, before I found my voice in fashion, I never liked leather, it gave me the creeps...🤣 I honestly don't know why that was, but all those years I finally found my love for it.  It is the chicest fall outfit you can put together. One thing I truly need to try out is a leather dress it's definitely on my style bucket list but moving on...leather leggings with puffy shirt are to die for, it sure will makes a statement, or just thrown on a lovely oversized sweater and your done!



My winter list could go on forever, but I wanted to share a few things that I think would spice up your closet this fall beside the usual things we acquire like knee high boot, cozy sweat pants, cute sweater etc. This year I hope to try new things fashion wise and come out of my comfort zone without having to compromise........how about you?


XOXO

SHOP





Share:

6 comments

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That blue jacket is amazing!
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite winter must haves are definitely beanies and scarves! However, I really want to get a Sherpa jacket. I've been seeing them everywhere and they look SO cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, happy new year to you. Or should i say gong xi fa chai? It's chinese new year soon, i heard. Nice find on shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the sherpa trend this year! It's just so cozy and somehow works with any winter outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love boots! Not a huge leather fan, I prefer sweaters and hoodies in the cold winter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boots you've selected! I need those boots this season for sure! I love the coats too!!! -Krizzia Scollon

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Blogger Template Created by pipdig