Tuesday, January 19, 2021

THE 2021 BEST SUPPORT

Bra's you need in your closet 

third love bra

Hello and welcome to 2021, we all want to forget 2020 am I right?..... I know I would with all the crazy things that happened and still lingering. last year I was a shit show for me and I couldn't keep up with my blog or even the motivation to make any post.... but am back and hope to send more interesting post your way.
 Speaking of "lingering" ....get it?
I  decided to share with you something personal to me and that is bra's!!!
it is so hard to find the right size for "the ladies" especially after you have kids .....(know what I mean mama's!) I digress, personally I HATE shopping for bra's it a an absolute night mare. 
But don't worry there is good news, I finally did my research and went with "THIRDLOVE" this is am amazing company that fits you to your right size. Seriously they know what they are doing,  and the best part is you only have to take a quiz fit and .....BAM !!!!  you get your fit. 


The tagless label is the best, tags are seriously the worst and very disturbing and if your fit isn't right you can return the bra and get another or your money back.
A Bra is like a good friend, that holds you up, supports and alway there for you. Before having kids I thought I was wearing there right size of bra and my biggest problem was they would ride up, and the straps would not stay put. I finally gave up and stock with mom bras and bralettes.

BRA TIPS

1) Shape - did you know all breast are not the same? it comes in different shapes and sizes like tear drop, asymmetrical and this can affect your size.

2) Stack your bras - do not fold your bras inside out (am guilty of this) it destroys  the form and silhouette of the bra especially if traveling. so, it is advised to stack it up instead.

3) Hand wash - WAIT ..WHAT?!!!  yes, hand washing your bra keep the form, it is gentle and expands the lifespan. 

4) Sister sizes - your cup varies based on your band and not your cup so for example a 34C is the same fit as a 36B. 👀👀

5) Size changes - check in on your size regularly, women can change sizes up to six time in their life time. so get fitted regularly to keep up with your body.

I hope you enjoyed this, I was as surprised as your are for some of this information. I hope it is helpful and below are some excellent bras to shop.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

Blogger Template Created by pipdig