Saturday, February 24, 2018

My favorite skincare products review

Good evening ! i have been a Clinique girl for as long as i can remember. Their products are amazing and quite economic too. Ever since i started using Clinique i have never looked back. So i am going to show you some of my favorite skincare products from Clinique.


This has always been essential to my skincare routine, it is a 2 in 1 combination of an exfoliate and a scrub. This face mask is magic and you only have to use it twice a week. I have tried other brands of exfoliates but nothing has so far compared to this one. Some exfoliates require daily use which i honestly don't like. Not to mention the brand name but it felt like my face was about to fall off... i really like the charcoal mask, it helps in smoothing the skin and leaves the skin feeling real soft. This mask is perfect for all skin types.

 it dries really fast and keeps your face very firm, it takes 8 minutes for it do the job.

3 step syetem #3

This is one of the 3-steps system that i use daily, it comes in the number 2 and 3. I use the number 2 which is the Clinique 3 steps system for dry/dry combination skin set. It includes a face soap, a cleanser and lotion, It cleanse out the pores leaving your skin radiant and glowing. I find this product to be very effective i use it twice daily and my face has never looked better. Before i started using Clinique i thought that the more expensive the product was the better quality for the skin, but i found out the hard way and that it wasn't the case. The expensive product made me breakout and i started having rash but now i am really happy with the way my face feels. The number 3 is for oily/oily combination which are for those with oily skin. it helps reduce the oily appearance and keeps the skin moisturized.

this is my number #2-dry/dry combination.

The good thing about these products is that you can purchase them in singles, so when you run out of one you can always replace it without having to purchase the entire package.


The acne solution is something i don't use very often but once in a while i trade it in for the 3 step system, just to give my skin a break. This is almost practically the same thing only that this targets more acne spots on your face and prevents breakout. it it great for all skin types

Make-up Removals

I have tried out three different types of the Clinique make-up removal and my very favorite is the " take a day off" make up removal, it instantly removes make-up and super gentle to the eyes and eyelids, it makes the skin very smooth and comfortable that you don't need to wash off like some make-up removal.


the take a day off make-up removal

This is the balm version which i have used but i am apparently not a fan. It was like using congealed coconut oil, and it was not easy to apply. It needed something to use in collecting the product so i used a wooden applicator to collect then placed on a cotton wool before applying. I would sometimes directly use my hands to scoop some out because i didn't have that extra time and it burns the eyes so i always rinsed afterwards. 

The cleansing milk is another form of the "take a day off " makeup removal. It is very thick and smooth on skin when applied. I liked it at first until it touched my eyes and eyelids and i had to quickly rinse it out. I was told that it was supposedly more gentle on the eyes but that was not the case but burns when it touches the eye area. When i used it, i always rinsed it out which was the part i did not like anyway, it was easy to use and faster to apply than the balm version. One other thing i do not like about the cleansing milk is that you needed more product to get the job done unlike the other two versions.

This is one of my favorite body lotion, i know i just said "one" yes that's because i love to use this brand which is more on the cheaper side, but once in while i love to spoil myself a little. The reason why i use the cheaper brand is because it last longer unlike the deep comfort. I love to moisturize twice a day because of my dry skin and with the Clinique body butter it never last as long as i would want it, i had to purchase once a month or maybe in a month and half if  i am frugal about it. The deep comfort is very buttery and thick, and that's what i love about it. It smooths and keeps the skin hydrated, it also comes in three versions the lotion which comes with a pump and more lighter in density, the deep comfort and the new body butter (i think its the same thing just different packaging) which is thicker in texture.

I have tried this type "the lotion" and it felt too light, i preferred the deep comfort.

This is a new version which i still haven't tried, but  it is suppose to keep the skin protected and very hydrated, like if you have been in the pool for too long your skins shrinks and needs a moisturizer to revive it, this product is said to do the job well.
One thing i love about the Clinique products is that you can always buy the travel size. It makes packing much easier and less bulky making room for more shoes :-)...lol. i hope this review helped with your decision on the type types of Clinique skin products.
Please let me know if this post was useful to you. Have a wonderful weekend!!


XOXO



Share:

5 comments

  1. I used to use a few Clinique products a long time ago, but when they became out of my budget I had to stop. I would definitely consider them again though because I know they are high quality products and they are probably well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried any Clinique but this may be my first product to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound great! I love clinique products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great picks. I have also been a clinique girl for about 5 years now. I am looking forwards to trying the charcoal mask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clinique is such an underrated brand! Their Moisture Surge moisturizer is my current fave, it works so well for my sensitive eczema-prone skin.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Blogger Template Created by pipdig