Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Metallic spring trend

I love the smell of spring is in the air, the snow is slowly melting and the weather is fabulous. I had this picture taken right across my home and it was so beautiful that all i wanted to do is sit and watch the melting snow. I cannot believe how fast the year is moving, today is the last day of February and spring is upon us in less than a month. ✌










I am so excited for this year's spring/summer, my little girl will be turning one and we will be taking some family fun trips. As you know i love GUESS and this metallic jacket is my first, I always wanted to own one and never found one that i really really love until now. I have seen some Metallic jacket or shoes that were just too bright or just not metallic enough making it look like you are wearing a gift wrapper..hahha. This jack is an easy transit into spring, my combination today is this gorgeous trench with a simple black tight and tank top. A soft smokey eyes (sorry i forget to take my glasses off) with a plum color matte lipstick. You can wear this jacket with any bright color combo like this brand it makes the outfit it pop a little. My shoes are very comfortable, i love to wear them often they give me just enough height because i am quite petite (5'5) bottom line is Metallic colors are on trend and you can dress it up or dress it down (like i did) how every you choose and it would still look chic.
  
MY METALLIC PICKS

  

  

  

  

  

SHOP POST


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

Blogger Template Created by pipdig