Monday, March 5, 2018

A girl most have: Plaid






This Animated picture was made with google photos....very cool

I have been meaning to post this for while now but got catch up with school work, so here i am trying to caught up on things that i missed out on. This plaid shirt has been mine for a while (pretty old) and in fact i purchased it at a guess shop during my stay in Rome (i would have to tell you about it sometime) this beautiful top has both shoulders embellished which gives it more character, i wear it all the time because i am obsessed. Honestly wish i could find something like it again, and when or if i do i hope they have it in other colors too ...ha-ha-ha. Dreams aside, i love to mix match this shirt with a straight leather skirts, a booties like this one , and a cross body bag that can be carried as a handbag too for just under $30, very nice mix for girls outing in the spring or summer or maybe a date night. You can also dress it down like i did, with a  simple leggings, a hat, metallic boots and a cross body bag (i have a thin for cross body bags). You might be wondering why this crazy person has her hands on her head the whole time... well that's because it was so freakishly windy, Michigan weather can surprise you especially a novice like myself so i had to tie up my shirt and hang on to my hat....but it was a quick and funny shoot for my husband and I. You can shop my style but it would only be items that are similar and cute.


XOXO

SHOP POST


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

Blogger Template Created by pipdig