Thursday, March 29, 2018

Round up spring purses


Spring is finally here and there is one thing that every lady most have, it is as important as having a car and that is PURSES, it is a most have item and simple impossible to do without. I remember as a child I asked my mom why women liked purses to much and her words were “its essential because we need it for so many reasons “ and I thought to myself that it wasn’t that important to carry a purse...infact I didn’t feel it was necessary at all. I promised my mom that I when I grew up, a purse would be the last thing I ever carry, so here I am twenty something years later and writing a blog about purses.... how ironic. So today I have rounded up some beautiful purses/bags ( i prefer calling it bags) that are within budget. Like I said before, I personally wasn’t crazy about bags but lately i think I might have caught the bug because all i can think of are bags like this gorgeous beach tote. I am completely in love and can I dear say that I wouldn't mind having it in another color. One thing I have noticed is how everyone is going ga-ga for the Chloe bags and how jealous ( in a good way) I am of those with the Gucci bags... love lovvvveee. I hate to say it but not everyone can afford it including myself....not everyone have rich husbands or partners that can gift such luxury bags to a loved one. Well the good news is luxury comes in so many forms, you just have to find it and i have found ways you can shop till you drop but all at a wonderful price.These are the best bags you can find that are dupe and affordable.

  




these are bamboo hand made bags that i am currently obsessed with, and they go with everything, doesn't matter what you wear, it is simple and it complements the outfit. now speaking of luxury bags here are my finds with better pricing.


if you can dream it, then I can find it! that what i always tell my self and it has not failed me yet.

SHOP ORIGINAL 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

Blogger Template Created by pipdig